Want to send flowers direct to the grave of your loved ones? Then let Flowers2Grave help.
Flowers2Grave provide a personalised service hand delivering fresh flowers direct to the grave of loved ones in cemeteries throughout the Greater Manchester area. Currently we offer this service at the following cemeteries :-
- Southern Cemetery
- Blackley Cemetery & Crematorium
- Gorton Cemetery
- Manchester General (Harphurhey) Cemetery
- Philips Park Cemetery
We will be pleased to consider delivery of flowers to other cemeteries on request – just send us the details via our Contact Us page and we will let you know if we can help.
- Delivery of fresh flowers direct to the graveside together with your personal card message.
- Free grave search – don’t worry if you don’t have the grave number all we need is the deceased name & approx date of death and we will check the cemetery records for you.
- Removal of all debris (old flowers, leaves and other litter)
- For peace of mind we will also email or text a digital photograph of the flowers placed on the grave.
How much does it cost?
For this service we charge £35* which includes the cost of of fresh flowers**.
*To keep costs to a minimum flowers are normally be placed during our normal scheduled weekly visit to your chosen cemetery. Wherever possible we are pleased to consider requests for delivery on special dates which normally incurs a nominal additional charge of £10.
** Flowers2Grave provide a mixed bouquet of seasonal fresh flowers in biodegradable packaging sourced locally. If you have any flower preferences then please let us know in Special Requests section below. For environmental reasons artificial flowers are not provided.
Request A Quotation
Just complete the form below with your requirements and we will check them over and send you an email or ring you to confirm a price and answer any questions you may have. Once your order requirements are fully understood and agreed we will then submit a paypal invoice for payment. Flowers will delivered to graveside on the agreed date following receipt of payment.